The following booking conditions and general information contained in this website form the basis of your contract with Netherby House Bed and Breakfast Edinburgh.
The person making the booking (“the party leader”) must be at least 18 and must be authorised to make the booking on the basis of the booking conditions by all persons named on the booking.
Accommodation & Booking Policies
In order to confirm your reservation, a non-refundable deposit to the value of the first nights ‘off peak room only' accommodation cost per room is required.
In case of a cancellation your deposit is non-refundable and will be used for administration costs.
If the reservation is cancelled inside 72 hours of arrival, or by failing to take up the booking without cancelling, you will be liable for the total amount of your stay. For this reason
we suggest you have travel insurance in place to protect against cancellation charges.
- Netherby House is a non-smoking facility; all guest rooms are non-smoking
- Netherby House is not pet friendly; we do not allow pets.
- Guests must be 18 years or older to secure reservation.
- Parking is free at Netherby House
Check in & Check out Times
- Check In 2:00 pm till 7pm
- Check Out 10:30 am
- You can use our car park while you explore the city and luggage can be left with us from 8am onwards.
- Early check-in is available on request.
- If you require a late check-in please advise us in advance of your booked arrival date, we are happy to accomodate late arrivals, however we do not have a 24hr check in, and because of this we do need to know in advance.
- When you check-out you can use our car park and luggage can be left with us and collected later.
- Late check-out is available on request.
A non-refundable deposit to the value of the first night’s”off peak room only” accommodation cost will be required to secure the booking.
Lost & Stolen Property
Netherby House will not be held responsible for any theft, loss of personal possessions or damage to vehicles while on our premises. Whilst we will endeavour to ensure the security of guests' personal possessions / vehicles, we cannot guarantee it. Each guest is responsible for the safety of all their own personal possessions, documents and equipment. No responsibility or liability is or will be accepted in respect of such items. All guests should ensure their health and possessions are covered by personal travel insurance.
On reservation the contract is between Netherby House and the Primary Guest.
The Primary Guest is responsible for any damage caused by him / her until he/she checks out. If there is any damage, Netherby House reserves the right to charge the PG's credit card to cover for any and all damage, even after the PG has checked out.