Welcome to Netherby Edinburgh Airport Bed and Breakfast accommodation, Edinburgh.
Netherby House is an Edinburgh Airport B&B where you can be assured of fine hospitality and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
For Short Breaks, Airport Stopovers and Business, Netherby House is the perfect choice for an Airport B&B or Bed and Breakfast Accommodation with free parking in Edinburgh.
Netherby House is a detached family bungalow, conveniently situated just 2 miles from Edinburgh International Airport on the A8 Glasgow road, and only minutes from Ingliston Royal Highland Show Ground, Edinburgh Business Park and "The Gyle" Edinburgh's largest shopping centre. Giving easy access to the A720 (Edinburgh city bypass) and just 10 minutes from Edinburgh City Centre.
Despite our close location to Edinburgh Airport, unlike some airport hotels, we're not on the Airport flight path, even though we're located literally just 6 minutes from Edinburgh Airport. It's the ideal location for those travellers seeking convenient bed and breakfast accommodation at Edinburgh Airport, without the noise and bustle of large Edinburgh Hotels.
We offer a traditional Scottish or Continental breakfast and all rooms are en-suite with walk-in showers, they all have:
- Freeview Television.
- Radio alarm clock.
- Ipod / mp3 docking station.
- Central Heating.
- Hospitality tray with tea / coffee making facilities.
- Wi - Fi high speed internet connection.
- Fresh clean towels and complimentary toiletries.
- Ironing facilities in rooms.
- All rooms have a seperate entrance with 24 / 7 access.
Netherby Edinburgh airport B&B also has its own free off road private car park for residents.
There is a wide variety of international restaurants within a few minutes walking distance, offering meals to suit all tastes.
You don't have to worry about finding a convenience store or petrol station as there is a 24 hour Tesco superstore just round the corner.
Transport around Edinburgh is also well catered for as Netherby is situated on a main bus route minutes from all of the Edinburgh City Centre attractions.
Netherby House is a clean, comfortable, friendly, family run Edinburgh B&B / Edinburgh Airport Bed and Breakfast / Guest House; our central location to both Edinburgh Airport and Edinburgh City Centre make us the ideal airport B&B / Inn for both holiday and business accommodation in Edinburgh.
Unlike many other Airport hotels, Bed and Breakfasts or Guest houses in Edinburgh we cater for early Edinburgh Airport departures as well as late flight arrivals, if you are arriving at Edinburgh Airport late in the evening let us know an approximate arrival time and we will make sure that we will be here to welcome you.
If you require B&B accommodation at Edinburgh Airport, have an early flight from Edinburgh Airport and feel that you don't have time for breakfast, again let us know and we can supply an alternative breakfast for you to have before you leave.
New for 2013
We are ideally situated to visit all of Edinburgh's major attractions; we are only minutes from and on a direct bus route to Edinburgh's famous Princes Street, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) and all the Edinburgh festival attractions.
Edinburgh is an easy City in which to get about, once you are in Edinburgh City Centre almost all of Edinburgh's major attractions are within walking distance of each other.
The six nations Rugby takes place just along the road from us at Edinburgh's International Murrayfield Rugby Stadium and is within walking distance so you don't have to worry about parking while at the game. When leaving Edinburgh on the A8 we are the closest Bed and Breakfast to Edinburgh airport on the South side of Glasgow road.
We are the ideal Bed and Breakfast accommodation / Inn for a weekend in Edinburgh, a City Break or even if you just require a B&B / Inn to use as a stopover on a flight to or from Edinburgh Airport.
Netherby is a reasonably priced all year round Bed and Breakfast accommodation at Edinburgh Airport, we give you your own key so that you have 24 / 7 access to your own room; with free parking you will find that we are better value than many Edinburgh Airport hotels or cheap budget City Centre hotels / Guest Houses.
There are many cheap B&Bs / Bed and Breakfasts in Edinburgh; Netherby Edinburgh's Airport B&B offers a more homely stay than a travel lodge / airport hotel type accommodation and we are usually cheaper and more convenient, especially when flying from Edinburgh Airport.
Whether this is your first visit to Edinburgh or you have been to Edinburgh before, you will find that staying as a welcome guest in our private Edinburgh Airport B&B accommodation is a great way to experience Edinburgh.
As we are so close to Edinburgh Airport there is no need to worry about how to reach your hotel or search the city for accommodations, when you land you are only minutes from us so when you arrive you may settle in, giving you time to relax during your first hours before you start to explore this exciting destination.
Netherby "Edinburgh Airport B&B accommodation / Guest House" feel that we are a great budget Airport hotel option; we take pride in the high service levels, local knowledge and personal touch that we are able to offer our guests when they travel to Edinburgh.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY FOR 2013
- Edinburgh Jazz and Blues Festival: 19-28 July 2013
- Edinburgh Art Festival: 1 August- 1 September 2013
- Edinburgh Festival Fringe: 2-26 August 2013
- Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo: 2-24 August 2013
- Edinburgh International Festival: 9 Aug- 1 Sept 2013
- Edinburgh International Book Festival: 10- 26 August 2013
- Scottish International Storytelling Festival: 25 Oct- 3 Nov 2013
- Edinburgh's Hogmanay: 30th December 2013 - 1 January 2014
As an Edinburgh Bed and Breakfast / Guest house we are close to and ideally situated for easy access to Edinburgh airport, but if you are planning on visiting Edinburgh we are on a direct bus route to visit central Edinburgh with easy access to all the following areas listed below by their Edinburgh city postcodes.
- EH1 EDINBURGH (Central Edinburgh), mostly consists of Edinburgh's Old Town.
- EH2 EDINBURGH, the New Town and central commercial area of Edinburgh which includes Princes Street.
- EH3 EDINBURGH, this is a very central area close to Edinburgh Castle surrounding EH1 and EH2 to the north, west and south. It can be divided into three districts, The West End, including Edinburgh's financial district The Tollcross and Fountainbridge areas.
- EH4 EDINBURGH, Dean Village and Comely Bank along a corridor centred on the A90 as far as Barnton and Cramond.
- EH5 EDINBURGH, Granton on the Firth of Forth / Ferry Road.
- EH6 EDINBURGH, Covers Leith, as well as Newhaven bordering it on the west.
- EH7 EDINBURGH, an inner city area between central Edinburgh and Leith.
- EH8 EDINBURGH, an inner city area between the Southside, Newington and Canongate areas.
- EH9 EDINBURGH, an inner city area, Marchmont and Grange, Blackford and around Minto Street, including Causewayside.
- EH10 EDINBURGH, an area heading to the south of Edinburth along the A702 from Bruntsfield, through Morningside as far as Swanston / Fairmilehead.
- EH11 EDINBURGH, an area heading along the A71 from Haymarket Railway Station, through Gorgie and Stenhouse to Sighthill.
- EH13 EDINBURGH, Colinton, and Oxgangs.
- EH14 EDINBURGH, a corridor in south-west Edinburgh starting at Slateford, through Longstone, Wester Hailes, Juniper Green, Currie and on to Balerno.
- EH15 EDINBURGH, Portobello and Duddingston.
- EH16 EDINBURGH, Cameron Toll, Craigmillar and Niddrie.
- EH17 EDINBURGH, Gilmerton, taking in Moredun and extending westwards as far as Mortonhall.