Welcome to Netherby Edinburgh Airport Bed and Breakfast accommodation, (EDI).
Situated In the select Edinburgh district of Corstorphine, just minutes away from Edinburgh Airport, Netherby Guest House offers high quality airport bed and breakfast accommodation.
Whether you are traveling through Edinburgh Airport, require overnight business accommodation or are seeking a short break away to explore the beautiful City of Edinburgh your comfort is our priority.
With our unique warmth of character, we promise you a genuine friendly Scottish welcome.
We offer Accommodation to suit everyone!
"Our aim is for you to leave Netherby relaxed, refreshed and with all of your expectations exceeded."
Netherby House is a detached family bungalow, conveniently situated just 2 miles from Edinburgh International Airport on the A8 Glasgow road, and only minutes from Ingliston Royal Highland Show Ground, Murrayfield Rugby Stadium, Edinburgh Business Park and "The Gyle" Edinburgh's largest shopping centre.
Although we are Just a 10 minute drive from Edinburgh City centre we are also situated in the perfect position to explore Scotland with easy access to the A720 (Edinburgh city bypass) and central Scotland's motorway network, M8, M9 and M90.
Despite our close location to Edinburgh airport ( just 6 minutes away) unlike some airport hotels, we're not on the flight path. It's the ideal location for those travellers seeking convenient bed and breakfast accommodation at Edinburgh airport, without the noise and bustle of large Edinburgh Hotels.
Advantages of staying at Netherby.
- 6 minutes from Edinburgh Airport.
- Direct Airlink Shuttle service runs every 10 minutes.
- private parking for guests use only.
- high speed Wi-Fi access.
- Extensive full cooked Scottish or continental breakfast menu.
- Early breakfasts options available.
- Special diets happily catered for.
- Stylish en-suite guestrooms, with lower ground floor rooms available.
- Affordable airport parking (by prior arrangement).
- 24 hour Edinburgh Airport taxi transfers arranged.
- Business guests welcomed.
- Minutes from the Royal Highland Show ground.
- Excellent genuine guest reviews.
- Easy access to M8, M9, M90 and the Forth road bridge.
- Tour Scotland with Grayline tours and we can arrange a pick up from our door.
- All inclusive bed and breakfast - no hidden extras.
- Card payments accepted.
- Transparent pricing with no hidden charges.
- Secure online booking.
- Fast, friendly guest support.
- Hundreds of happy customers.
All rooms are en-suite with walk-in showers, they all have:
- Freeview Television.
- Radio alarm clock.
- Ipod / mp3 docking station.
- Central Heating.
- Hospitality tray with tea / coffee making facilities.
- Wi - Fi high speed internet connection.
- Fresh clean towels and complimentary toiletries.
- Ironing facilities in rooms.
- All rooms have a seperate entrance with 24 / 7 access.
There are a wide variety of international restaurants within a few minutes walking distance, offering meals to suit all tastes.
You don't have to worry about finding a convenience store or petrol station as there is a 24 hour Tesco superstore just round the corner.
Transport around Edinburgh is also well catered for as Netherby is situated on a main bus route minutes from all of the Edinburgh City Centre attractions.
For airport accommodation, Netherby House is a clean, comfortable, friendly, family run Edinburgh B&B / airport Bed and Breakfast, our central location to both Edinburgh airport and Edinburgh City Centre make us the ideal airport B&B / Inn for both holiday and business accommodation in Edinburgh.
Unlike many other airport hotels, Bed and Breakfasts or Guest houses in Edinburgh we cater for early Edinburgh airport departures as well as late flight arrivals, if you are arriving at Edinburgh airport late in the evening let us know an approximate arrival time and we will make sure that we will be here to welcome you.
We are ideally situated to visit all of Edinburgh's major attractions; we are only minutes from and on a direct bus route to Edinburgh's famous Princes Street, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) and all of the Edinburgh International fringe festival attractions.
Edinburgh is an easy city in which to get about, we have the best bus service in the UK and once you are in Edinburgh City Centre almost all of Edinburgh's major attractions are within walking distance of each other.
The six nations RBS Rugby takes place just along the road from us at Scotlands International Murrayfield Rugby Stadium and is within walking distance so you don't have to worry about parking while at the game.
There are many cheap, cut price B&Bs / Bed and Breakfasts in Edinburgh; We feel that we are a great budget airport hotel option and offer better value and a more homely stay than a travel lodge / Inn type accommodation. We take pride in the high service levels, local knowledge and personal touch that we are able to offer our guests when they travel to and from Edinburgh.